BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wrap-up

Wrap Up
Choose any three questions
26. You are Julia Roberts. You have been offered your choice of the role of Mattie or Zeena in a new film based on Ethan Frome. You also have a choice of shooting the film in any location you wish. Wich of the roles would you choose to play and why? Where would you choose to have the film made? Why?
Answer: I would play Mattie because I'm sweet natured like her. I would film it in Starkfield, Massachusetts because that's where the setting of the book takes place.

27. If you could change the ending of the novel, how would you change it?
Answer: I would change it as to where Mattie & Ethan run away together before they have the sled accident. I would also change it as to where Ethan tells Zeena of his plans & she is ok with it & they live happily ever after. (:

28. When you read the last page of the novel, what were your thoughts? Be detailed.
Answer: I thought that Mrs. Hale was very opinionated about the whole situation. I also thought that it was suprising that she wanted Mattie to die. I'm not quite sure if Ethan died in the book or not or if Mrs. Hale is metaphorically speaking. She also feels sorry for Ethan because she believes that he suffers the most. Mrs. Hale seems to have a strong opinion about each of them: Zeena, Ethan, & Mattie.

0 comments: